» Home
» 1996
» 2014
» Dope Folks
» Lord V.I.
» North Carolina
» USA
» Lord V.I. - Free Cheeze EP (2014 / Recoeded 1996) V0
J1ro Lup4t
●
●
Mei 17, 2016
0
comments
●
Labels:
1996,
2014,
Dope Folks,
Lord V.I.,
North Carolina,
USA
Country: USA (North Carolina)
Released: 2014 / Recorded 1996
Label: Dope Folks
Quality: V0
Duration: 26:35
Tracklisting:
1. Free Cheeze (Original Version) Featuring - Big Cheeze
2. Not Tonight (Original Version)
3. Glow Featuring - Big Cheeze
4. Switch Shit Up
5. Tonight's The Night Featuring - Big Cheeze
6. Free Cheeze (Instrumental)
7. Not Tonight (Instrumental)
mega.nz
Released: 2014 / Recorded 1996
Label: Dope Folks
Quality: V0
Duration: 26:35
Tracklisting:
1. Free Cheeze (Original Version) Featuring - Big Cheeze
2. Not Tonight (Original Version)
3. Glow Featuring - Big Cheeze
4. Switch Shit Up
5. Tonight's The Night Featuring - Big Cheeze
6. Free Cheeze (Instrumental)
7. Not Tonight (Instrumental)
mega.nz
Country: USA (North Carolina) Released: 2014 / Recorded 1996 Label: Dope Folks Quality: V0 Duration: 26:35 Tracklisting: 1. Free Cheeze...
Artikel Terkait :
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.


Click here for comments 0 comments: